2 weeks ago I had made this green background. I worked on making Hexagon flowers to go on it and got them appliqued in place. The plan is to make a bag. In this photo, they are only pinned in place.
I have been unable to make a blog post for a while. My computer broke. I have gotten a new one. I think I finally have all that I need now to do my normal computer work. I did not have email. I had my phone and could go to facebook but I do not use it to do web stuff as I have a laptop. What a pain.
Friday after working, I got the machine quilting done. I did tiny leaves all over the green and also quilted the flowers in matching thread.
Here are all 3 pieces. The top 2 for the bag and the large bottom one for a book cover. I still have the finishing to do still. But my new fabric is ready for the projects.
I trimmed up my 2 piles of triangles. I need them for my sampler blocks.
Here is a tray of more cut units for blocks I have planned.
I got 1 sampler blocks done today. It is the smaller 7 1/2" blocks. I still plan to make more 7 1/2" and 3 in the 10" size. My units are done and ready to sew.
I have linked up with Soscrappy and the Rainbow Scrap Challenge