Saturday, February 27, 2021

Saturday Sunshine Yellow


My yellow wall so far this month, as we come to the end of the month. I might not have gotten a ton of yellow used up but I still have a pretty full design wall of stuff. So happy to finish up the pinwheel top. I have more pinwheels to use for the next baby quilt. Sister's choice and the square in a square blocks are done. 

We are very sunny here today but a bit cold out. It is to warm back up for Monday March. In like a lamb, out like a lion. 


I still need to do more. Many yellow strings ready to use still.


I have a small start on my log cabin blocks. They are still so tiny. Maybe today I can get more done on them. Many more rows to go around. 

Hay did you here we get to work with Green for March! I have so much green! It really is a colour we use a lot of. To see what everyone is doing to finish up their Yellow go check out the links at Soscrappy


I sent this quilt in the mail yesterday. I am sending it a fire victim that lost everything including his agility dogs. What else do quilter's do but send a quilt like a big hug. 

This quilt was made as a challenge from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge a few years ago. We were asked to use our Dark prints that were hard to fit in a colour. The pattern is from Karen of Griska Quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome YELLOW design wall, Cathy!! Enjoy the coming month filled with green sewing for the RSC. I'm looking forward to digging in those scraps!

    ReplyDelete