Monday, June 25, 2012

Design Wall Monday June 25


Monday and back to work. I am quilting customers quilts today but I did get some log cabins sewn on  Sunday night. On my wall today is all the wonky long cabins I have done so far. I got started on them because of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2012 .Check out the link to see more about Design Wall Monday and Sew Modern Monday and Manic Monday at Sew Happy Geek.


I am going back and making more blocks of some of the colours. I do not want to have sashing or boarders on this quilt so I will need more blocks then 2 or 3 or 4 of each colour. Not sure how many in total I will need but so far I have 1 red, 3 Yellow, 4 green ( more coming), 8 purple, 9 Pink. I have 12 more green under way as some are a blue green and some are a mix of greens.  But I also have so much green.

 

So far we have not done Blue, Orange, or Brown yet. I hope Blue is soon as I have so much and it is needed in this quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love wonky log cabins! I've done a random color arrangement but your layout inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rainbow challenge: so many beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete