Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tin Box Exchange


Tuesday is normal a stitch group day but we are going shop hopping on Wed this week. I thought I would show you the Tin Box Exchange I did with the Leduc Quilt Guild. I won the Spring box at the end of the exchange. There were six blocks in the box. I love the robin Diana did, and the cool thing is my little red bird I did went to Diana. We each got each other's birds.


Two more make six. I have no idea what I will make with my blocks. I can add blocks. I might make a runner. We are now challenged to finish it and show it at the September meeting.


This is the tree I did for the box. It is scrappy.


My friend Janet was not able to make it to the meeting and I picked up her blocks. So then I can take photos and show you what her box looked like. She was in a different group of six people so I did not make any of these or see then travel around.



The basket with the holly is sweet.

I have linked this post to Linky Party Tuesday-19, go check out other quilt posts.

1 comment: