Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WIP Wednesday Log Cabin


I have been working hard on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2012. This month is Purple. I love Purple and have lots of scraps to use. This week I want to make Purple Log Cabins to add to this little group of untidy Log Cabins. I have not really thought how I would lay this out but here is one thought. I may make rows of colour but then need more Red Pink and Yellow. The colour balance would allow for more Green and Purple which I have lots of. I would not need more Yellow as if we do Orange it is kind of like Yellow.

What are you working on this week?

I have added today's post to Freshly Pieced and Sew Many Ways

I am going on a Shop Hop trip today as a guest with the Mulhurst Quilt Guild. Many of my bee group members are on the bus with me today. Hoping lunch will be good.

5 comments:

  1. Love those wonky log cabin blocks! You're making me think I should give that a go - I certainly have enough scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! I love rainbows and the wonky, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Log Cabin blocks. I love log cabin and yours are really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fantastic! Looking forward to seeing more =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blocks are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete